Friday, April 16, 2010

Well...

My first post on this blog is under slightly hilarious circumstances. Today at work, a piece of fried chicken fell into the fryer oil and splashed my face. Got some pretty epic burns. But it's cool, I get to rub this crazy green jelly stuff all over my face and it takes the pain away. Woot!

That aside, I think I'll start the blog with something more like that of a high school essay's first paragraph. A very awesome teacher once told me how to formulate an essay: "Tell them what you're going to tell them, tell them, then tell them what you told them". This is clearly the tell them what you're going to tell them phase.

I made this blog for a few reasons.
A) I thought it would be a way more fun alternative to keeping up to date with my DeviantArt account. DA is such a large website, anyhow, I have as many pageviews as a 13-year-old Sonic the Hedgehog fan-fiction writer. No joke. And that is sad.
B) I've always wanted to blog. I'm an artist and a writer, so I feel like I could bring something fairly interesting to the table.
C) Blogs are distinguished, easy to update, and more professional looking. And it's more user-friendly for people who don't want to thumb through DA or my barely-updated gallery.

So, as things happen in my life, I'll update more. If I do some writing, I'll post snippets of it. If I finish a piece of art, I'll post it. If I find a cool artist or article or anything, I'll post it.
Feel free to comment and criticize. If you're mean, though, I'll probably make fun of you and delete your comment. (I don't expect much attention, though.)
Anyway, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment