Saturday, April 17, 2010

The d10 of Fate

Today I shall set my plan into motion: The d10 of Fate. (d10 = ten-sided dice) I have a list of 10 artistic, constructive, enriching activities. When I find myself done with a day's work, I shall roll my d10, and it shall tell me what number on the list I should occupy my time with.

My list consists of this:
1. Paint/draw something
2. Write (my book)
3. Bake
4. Read a book
5. Sculpt
6. Walk, hike, or explore
7. Sew
8. Clean
9. Play with an animal
10. (free space for any short-term endeavor)

I'm starting this plan so that instead of bumming around on silly websites, I'll actually get something done! I'll force myself to obey the dice's every whim.
I am on my quest for productivity! Hoo-hah!

1 comment:

  1. This is an excellent idea! Your potential activities are well-chosen.

    ReplyDelete