Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sprite Update

Hello, followers and anonymous readers! I bring you good tidings regarding my Dice Sprites.
But first, let me say that my boyfriend is amazing. Not only is he amazing for just being an amazing person, being fun to be around, and all that-- but he's adopted the title of my art business manager as well. He really believes in me (and especially my Dice Sprites) and he really believes that my art business can be successful if we really get the Sprites out there.
So we took the Sprites down to our local Uncle's Games store at the mall. We met the regional manager there, and he agreed to let us sell the Sprites there for $6.99. I get $3.50 for each Sprite that sells. I'm super excited about this, because a) Uncle's is in the mall and the mall is very popular and b) them being at the store is hopefully going to get me a lot of publicity! Not like I need any more orders at this point (ok who am I kidding, let the custom requests pour in!).
So far I have at least seven potential AND legitimate requests for custom Dice Sprites from my friends. Also (thanks to my wonderful boyfriend <3) a guy in New York (!!!) wants a WHOLE SET of them. A whole set! There is also rumor of the Sprites being taken to a gaming convention and being sold at a street fair next weekend.
Am I excited? You bet your lucky dice I am!

That aside, here are some new (and mostly unfinished) members to my Sprite family.








The first one (sleepy brown guy) has already sold out of Uncle's. He came out the best and was definitely my favorite, but I'm happy he's being enjoyed by someone. I love it when my art makes people happy. <3
That is all I have to report for now.
If you'd like a custom Sprite, be sure to email me your request and as soon as I have boxes and shipping materials, I'll make you a Sprite. =D
majestic_kirai@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment