Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Long Awaited

Lately I've been struggling with attempting to work on my art so I might be able to quit my terrible job. Recent events have led me to instead resolve to basically tough it out and stop being such a whiner.
That aside, Stark and I have been making boo-koo Dice Sprites and even have a spot in a nearby town's art festival in September. We've got our work cut out for us, but I am quite excited for it. An art career while working AND attending college is going to be quite an undertaking, but I have to make myself believe that I can do it.

And with that, I leave you with a crazy monster drawn on the back of my paycheck with a ballpoint pen.

1 comment:

  1. I like crazy monster
    If you need help with the spirtes, I'm sure shane and I could spare some time
    :)
    I love you.
    -Jennise

    stupidcomputerisawhorenotlettingmelogin ararar

    ReplyDelete