Sunday, June 27, 2010

Etsy, More Sprites, and a Fox

Hello all! Kirai here. But of course.
A few things to update here!
Been working on some more Dice Sprites (which always has to be capitalized, btw). Here they are. The two little ones are completely done, but the bigger mean-looking guy needs a healthy coat of paint. Introducing the newest additions to my ever-growing family of Sprites!


I've recieved a lot of requests for a black and red Sprite. I think this guy will fit the color scheme nicely, don't you? He's downright nasty! It's almost sad to see such a normally cute little creature turn so evil. Oh well, he'll sell well, I think. Haha.


Also, big news!! I uploaded my first item to my Etsy Shop! The ACEO Green Cheetah is up for sale. Remember?
He's only $5 USD. He seemed to be the most popular of my ACEOs on Deviant Art, so I put him up for sale first. Let's hope this is the beginning to a fond and beautiful relationship with online selling. Soon the Dice Sprites will be on sale as well, but I have to locate Sprite-sized boxes, first.

Oh, also, have a fox.

No comments:

Post a Comment