Sunday, June 6, 2010

When I Photograph My Art, I Hold My Breath

Sorry for the slow updates! I'd like to pull a classic college student move and blame finals for my inactivity. Thank you, thank you.
Here are my final art pieces. They're badly photo'd, cropped terribly, and the colors are a bit yellowed: but it's better than nothing and it's all I have to share at the moment. Well, unless you'd like to read my book review of Fermat's Enigma by Simon Singh, but I highly doubt that. So on to the art!

Here we have a weasel woman and a snake man. That is all I shall say on this piece.

This piece is actually my final-final. However, I like my other piece better...

This piece: Ant-Woman and Teapot-Head Moth! I do enjoy psychedelic garbage like this every once in a while. That and pastels + smooth paper + layers of colors = epic love.

I do believe this calls for more Teapotmoths and Antwomen. They're too much fun to draw! With every piece I do I fall more and more in love with soft chalk pastels.

I shall update again close to Friday: when I am FREE! Free from finals. Won't that be lovely. *mind wanders, daydreams*

1 comment:

  1. you are fantastic with collar bones! the colors are also quite magical on the wings <3

    ReplyDelete