Saturday, June 19, 2010

Super Sculpey is SUPER



Yes! In my epic quest to be more artsy, I have bought myself some Super Sculpey. Which is actually, in fact, quite a deal more super than it's predecessor, Sculpey II. I have made this creature just by starting out with the thought process of "hey wow this clay is smooth, what can I make? Ok, cone shape, round at the bottom, curly bit, ok, yeah! Awesome! GIVE IT A FACE! And a d20! This is awesome!" Art is cool, guys.
I've decided that I'm going to make a whole host of these little buggers. They're Dice Sprites, the embodiment of luck concerning dice rolling in Dungeons & Dragons. I'll have to make some bad luck ones, some evil ones, some decrepit ones, some really super elite ones, you know. The works.

Anyway, here he is again!





More to come! Soon: some tiny watercolor paintings and a clay teapotmoth!

1 comment: