Monday, May 10, 2010

Random Acts of Kindness...

...selfless acts of beauty.

Today I came home from a particularly frustrating day at school. I made myself some microwave Mexican food and chai tea, only to catch a glimpse of this little sloppy magnet poetry on my freezer door.

It reads:
slow walk the winter
kiss inside morning rain
sing high and turn me through summer
answer to grown-up together
we're always here


I do not know who constructed it. It could have been my mom, dad, boyfriend, or any of my friends. But whoever did it had every intention of creating something beautiful and surprising. It caught me off guard and warmed my soul: made me smile.

I leave you with this task: do something beautiful today.

1 comment:

  1. :D you just did, you made me happy.
    I did that at your birthday party
    i love you!

    ReplyDelete